Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting ready for our little guy to arrive

Well I have no idea where time has gone, sorry I've been MIA for the past couple months. We've been busy getting ready for our little bundle of joy to arrive. This little guy is already consuming our lives and he's not even here yet! It's funny how much you need to do before they arrive, I had no idea. We've come up with a name for him, drum roll please..... We're gonna name him Jackson! Anyway, here are a few pictures of us getting ready for parenthood.
Here's my belly! Jackson and I are getting bigger everyday. This picture is for all of our out of town relatives, especially you Wendy. I keep on getting harassed by everyone asking for pictures of my belly, so here ya go.
Jason and I registered at Target and Buy Buy Baby. I loved scanning almost EVERYTHING in the store. Seriously baby stuff is my weakness, I can't get enough of it.




Aren't these the cutest! I love the baby socks that look like shoes. I found these while we were registering and I just had to get them!

Little Jackson's room is looking pretty cute so far. It took a couple days to paint all those stripes, but we love how it turned out. We should be getting the crib soon so I'll keep you all posted.

10 comments:

wendy said...

You are a beautiful mother to be! We are so excited for you and Jason. Thanks for the great pictures - FINALLY!!

Pattypro said...

I, too, find self-control a bit of a problem when shopping for baby things.
The room turned out great!

April Hardy said...

Love the name! Love Love Love the room! You look beautiful! Congrats again to you guys. It definitely starts to feel more real the closer it gets. Have fun and enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Even though we live near by we can't get too many pictures of the preparation for the big day. So so fun, thanks for sending them, you guys are the cutest!! Little Jackson's very lucky, can't wait for the little guy to get here!!
Love, Gr & Gr Jackson

Unknown said...

you look so cute!!! love love the room! excited for your shower. Your pregnancy has gone by so fast, well at least for me. Baby clothes/any baby stuff is my weakness as well! It gets even worse when they are born. Keep up with the pictures, we need to seriously get together sometime, you guys are so fun we miss ya!

DeWitts said...

you look so cute.

love the baby's room. it makes me want to finish brewers and coopers room.

and i'm having such a fun time shopping for jackson.

love ya guys!

Erica said...

Yay! I'm getting SO excited for him to arrive. You decided on Jackson! Very cute.

Malia said...

Kristy you're such a cute pregnant girl! And his room is going to be so cute!! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see the little squishy baby in the flesh...that is when he comes.

Hillary said...

Your pictures are all perfect! I LOVE how his room turned out. Too cute!

Lacey said...

So fun- it's crazy how much you have to do before a new baby comes!! Enjoy it all- the room looks awesome (no surprise) and you are looking fabulous!
P.S-I've never heard of Buy Buy Baby. Where is it?