Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yay, he did it!

Yesterday was Jason's final for nursing school. He has been in school ever since I've known him so this was kind of weird to think that he could almost be done! He took the test yesterday afternoon but had to wait til last night to find out if he past or not. That was a stressful couple of hours. We were on our way to a child birth class when he looked at his phone and then he said, so guess what? My heart raced thinking oh my gosh this is the moment of truth. He told me he passed, I immediately started to scream, literally! I was so excited and so proud of him. He has been studying every spare second he has. What a relief, now we can move on to another chapter in our life-parenthood!! Nursing school has definitely not been easy, especially while he was working at the same time. I'm so proud of Jason for being so dedicated to school and for being such a hard worker. Now he just has to shadow a nurse for about a month and then he graduates!!!! Congrats babe!

9 comments:

Pattypro said...

Congratulations to Jason! His hard work and perseverance have paid off. I'm sure it is a big relief for both of you.

Courtney said...

Hooray! Way to go Jason!

The Giffords said...

Congrats! What a relief to be done!

wendy said...

What Kristy screamed - hard to believe!!! Congratulations Jason we know you'll be a great nurse.

Lacey said...

Yeah!! So happy for you guys! Until he decides to do his PA or something! It never ends..and I know this from experience!

See you Saturday!

Erica said...

Congrats to Jason! That is so exciting and I bet it feels so good to be done.

Now let's get this baby here for me to love on.

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

Congrats Jason!! We are glad you did it and never doubted that you wouldn't! love you guys!

Malia said...

Yay! That is definitely a relief and so exciting!

Can't wait to see that little bundle of joy!

Ann Despain said...

Congratulations Jason! We are so proud of you! I bet it's weird to not feel guilty about doing something besides studying. Randy felt that way when he finished. Good luck. I love keeping up with you via blog!