Thursday, August 12, 2010

My sleepy baby

Jackson slept through the night last night! I am so excited! He's been a very good sleeper so far, I normally only have to get up once every night. This morning when he woke me up and I realized what time it was I was shocked. This picture is a bit old, he was probably only 2 weeks old or so. Now he is two and a half months. He has changed so much! At his 2 month appointment with the pediatrician the Dr told us that Jackson is in the 97th percentile for his height & his weight. He had gained 6 pounds and grew 3 and a half inches!! He is such a great baby, we are so lucky to have him.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

What a great treat for his mommy! I loved that moment of shock the first time Grant slept through the night. I was shocked again the 2nd time too. Hooray for Jackson!

dane said...

Congratulations, that is hugely wonderful!!! Love that picture, sleepy baby's are the best, such a cutie!!