Sunday, September 12, 2010

Camping

We went to Jason's family reunion over labor Day weekend. We go camping up north and enjoy the wonderful weather. We normally camp out with everyone but this year we slept at Jason's parents new house, which was more than okay with me. (I'm not known for being very outdoorsy) But we had a ton of fun spending time with family. Jackson had a great time at his first reunion!
"Look how big I'm getting!"
Jackson & me in our matching camping pants.
I love the face he's making in this picture. He is just too cute!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh!! he is so cute, and you look great by the way!!!

dane said...

Those are so darn cute!! He really looks like the outdoors agree with him. What a face, way too cute, thanks for sharing!

wendy said...

Sorry, but he totally looks like Jason in that last picture. I can't believe how big he is getting.

dane said...

Take a good look at these pictures because this will be the only reunion that Jackson will be clean!!! Super cute pictures!