Thursday, September 16, 2010

ASU football game

We went to out first ASU football game of the season last weekend. Jackson had a great time. He was such a good boy. I was worried he would be fussy the whole time because the games are so loud but he was totally content the whole time. I guess this means he's gonna be a football player!

"Just hanging out with dad at my first game." Jason was so excited to have a son at the football game with him. We have had season tickets for a couple years now but this was the first game with Jackson. Jason couldn't have been more excited to share it with his son.
I just love his smiles!
Our friends Mike & Randa and their cute son Teagan.
By the end of the game Jackson was exhausted but he loved it. This was just the first of many more games to come so I'm so glad he was such a good little boy. Go Sun Devils!!

6 comments:

Erica said...

Look how cute he is in his little ASU outfit!

Stephanie Briggs said...

i pee my pants laughing everytime i see your blog....you guys are so cute in your matching outfits...i finaly got my hair colored here and it looks like crap...let me know when you want to come to hawaii

wendy said...

What a cute family! Jackson is growing so fast. We miss you guys :(

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

dane said...

You guys belong on an ASU poster you're so festive!! Jackson absolutely looks like a doll, especially when Jason's holding him up, he's such a handsom little guy!!

Deanna said...

So glad you told me about your blog! At first I went to Jasonandkristy.blogspot. You should check it out. It's like your alter egos of something. Backwards you. Anyway... it was great seeing you guys tonight! Jackson is so so adorable. oh... and my blog is meannagan... who couldn't remember that, right? :)