Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy halloween a little early!

So this weekend we went to our annual pumpkin carving contest/costume party and had so much fun getting all dressed up. It took us a long time to figure out what Jackson would be for his first Halloween. Finally one day I was at the mall with my mom and sister and we came across the cutest little biker jacket for Jackson. Right then and there I knew that was what he would be for Halloween. So yes we based our whole family costumes off of this one jacket, but i must say I couldn't have been happier about how all of our costumes came out. We looked pretty tuff and Jackson, well, he couldn't have been any cuter if he tried.
One tuff little family
Our little biker boy! (Yes that is a chain on his pants in case you were wondering.)
Father & son looking "Bad to the bone"

8 comments:

Unknown said...

haha so cute!!! we must hang out once we get in town!

dane said...

Amazingly cute biker family!! We could tell it was an effort to not smile knowing how tuff/cute you looked, especially the little tuff guy!! Loved it!!

deanna said...

oh my gosh i have the cutest biker grandson ever and his parents r kind of cute too! Love u guys I guess this makes me the biker grandma!

Courtney said...

That is so fun! You guys look great!

Deanna said...

I wish I wasn't too lazy to dress up. I think you should figure out a costume for me to wear.

You guys are adorable. I don't know if I am comfortable with Raegan dating Jackson anymore. He looks like he could be trouble.

Erica said...

Love love love it. You guys looked amazing. And I'm pretty sure Jackson loves me.

wendy said...

What great costumes! I hope this doesn't get Jason excited to get a bike to go along with the outfit.

jennyandskyler said...

No words can describe how cute Jackson looks!! What an adorable costume!! Love it and the tats!!