Thursday, December 16, 2010

Look who's crawling!!

Guess who started crawling yesterday! Here's a video of his first time crawling. I can't believe my little baby is big enough to crawl. Seriously I feel like I blinked and all the sudden he's all grown up. Now he's all over place, i gotta keep my eye on this little guy before he gets into Bella's dog food or something worse! ( I would like to apologize for my annoying voice on the video, please feel free to turn your volume down or completely off. I was so excited & my voice was very high pitched. Yikes!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

what a perfect first time crawling!!! bentley army crawled for a good month before she crawled like that!! good job little guy! he is adorable!

Courtney said...

Oh, he is so adorable! Hooray for Jackson! I'm so proud of him. Kristy & Jaslon, welcome to a whole new world of being a parent.

wendy said...

Wow what a cute crawling nephew I have. He is growing up way too fast. Now comes the exciting part of parenting - keeping Jackson out of everything!

jennyandskyler said...

Congrats Jackson!! Man he got that down quick and he has such wonderful form! So exciting to have it on video, and man seriously weren't you just 9 months pregnant? Time is going by sooooo fast!! Love you guys!

dane said...

How exciting to have that on video for all of us to enjoy his big moment. How funny that a phone was his big insentive to crawl across the floor, just love it!! He looked so proud of himself, we know we are!!Thanks for sharing your big day!

DeWitts said...

way to go jackson. can't wait to see you guys for christmas.