Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

This picture has nothing to do with this post, I just wanted to share a cute little pic of the cutest little boy!
goals for 2011:
  1. Be more organized. I bought a calendar yesterday in hopes that it will keep me more organized at least with remembering everyones birthdays & other important dates.
  2. Keep my house cleaner. I don't know how it happens, I feel like as soon as i clean it, it's destroyed a few hours later! Oh the joys of living in a small condo.
  3. Be on time to church. In the four and a half years that Jason & I have been married I could probably count on one hand how many times we've actually been on time to church. Last year church was at 9 a.m. so I'm hoping since church is now at 2 p.m. I should be able to be on time. We'll have to see how that goes, wish me luck.
  4. Go to the gym more, or at least exercise 3 times a week.
  5. Get my wedding scrapbook finished. I know what you're thinking, yes i've been married for 4 1/2 years and no I still haven't finished it! I get a little overwhelmed when I think about how far behind I am when it comes to all my pictures.
  6. Buy a house. I am really hoping that this year will be the year we can rent out of our condo and move into a much bigger place.
  7. Be more adventurous when it comes to cooking dinner. I have my 10 or so usual meals I cook all the time but I bought a couple new cookbooks so hopefully that will get me out of my rut.
Well thats all I can think of for now. 2010 went by so fast, it has definitely been a crazy year! The two highlights of the year for me were definitely having Jackson and Jason graduating from school. This has definitely been the most rewarding year of my life, it's amazing how a little baby can change your whole perspective on life and what's really important. Having Jackson in my life is the best thing that's ever happened to me, besides Jason of coarse. We consider ourselves very lucky to be blessed with so much and can't wait to see what's in store for us in 2011 !

7 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy New Year to you guys! I love your list- good luck with the scrapbook! The nice thing about scrapbooking is it's okay to be behind because then you always have something to work on...although it is nice to feel like you accomplished one book and can move on to another! ;) If it makes you feel better, I have nothing scrapbooked for Addysen!

And good luck with church too! We had 8am church all last year and let me tell you it was a doozy! I was all but dressed the night before to make sure we were on time! Just wait until you have more than one!

dane said...

Great goals!! I need to get my list going. Thanks a ton for the incredible picture of Jackson. That is the picture that will go next to his 19 year old missionary picture with the caption of "I've been preparing for my mission since I was 6 months old!" It's really a treasure of that little cutie.

Deanna said...

I would like to add a goal to your list:

Come visit the Dickersons more. :)

jennyandskyler said...

I think my list of goals look a lot like yours!! We should plan some more times to get all together as sisters and do crafts or just hang out! Thanks again for the amazing Christmas present, you are so creative and sweet. Love ya sis!!

wendy said...

I would have to agree with a couple of the other comments - come visit the Hydes and get together as sisters! Have a great 2011!!!

Erica said...

Love your goals! Organizing all my pictures is a permanent goal on my list that never gets done. But this might just be the year. So fun seeing you last night! Another goal we need to have is for all of us to get together more!

Hillary said...

GREAT goals Ms. Amazing!!! Your goals are very similar to mine. Especially with organizing-everything! ;)