Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cute pics of my little man

So it's been about 2 months since i've blogged about anything, I have no idea where the time has gone! We haven't been up to much but i wanted to put on a few pics of jackson just being cute. The other afternoon jason and I took Jackson for a walk down Main St., it was so much fun. We went into a boutique and found this adorable little hat and had to get it. No I didn't put his hat on that way, that was all Jackson's doing. Yes those are new little teeth, he has 4 now!
The other day Jason and I were in the living room and Jackson wondered off and we couldn't find him. He seriously had been gone for a just a few minutes. Where did we find him but our shower, just hanging out by himself! He is so silly!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

he is the cutest thing in the whole world!!! seriously he is such an adorable little guy :) hope you guys are doing good, we should catch up when we come to town!

Hillary said...

ADORABLE boy! Seriously he is too cute! Love you guys!!

wendy said...

Super cute pictures! I'm glad you finally updated your blog. Loved seeing your new shower - we'll have to see it in person when we come down next time.

Courtney said...

So cute! I can't get over his smile. And your shower does look great. I'll have to take a peek at it next time I come over.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so rediculously cute!! That little guy is really something, every picture is amazing!!Thanks for the update of that cute little guy!!

DeWitts said...

He's so cute! We miss that little guy.

Erica said...

These are SO cute, that first picture is killing me!