Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Free Brazilian Blowout!

So earlier this week i went to a class to get certified to do the Brazilian Blowout and i am looking for someone who would like to try it out for free! If you or someone you know has curly, wavy, or frizzy hair it would be perfect for you. It helps smooth out your hair and cuts your styling time in half, which is perfect timing right before summer! It will last for about 3 months, and only takes about 1 1/2 -2 hours to get it done. This service is worth up to $300 but one lucky winner will get it for free! If you have not heard of this product before check them out, it is absolutely amazing. Just leave a comment here and I will pick someone very soon. Thanks!

5 comments:

Pattypro said...

Katie had it done for the first time in March, and absolutely loves it.

The Giffords said...

Hey, I'll be in town over Memorial Weekend and I would LOVE to try this! I am sure you want to try it before then, but I am still willing! By the way, I can't believe how big Jackson has gotten. He is so cute!

Rachel Hatch said...

I want it! Do you think my hair would be good for it? I don't know if it is wavy/curly enough.

Cortney said...

MMMEE!!!

Becca said...

Haha im probably too late!! Did you already pick??