Thursday, August 11, 2011

Well....

Well we just got back from the hospital, what a crazy day this turned out to be. My dad sells new roofs for work and was at a job when he fell off a roof. My mom called me and we both were very shaken up, especially my mom. Jason, Jackson, and I rushed to the hospital to meet my mom and brother. I can't even describe how I felt when i saw my dad laying in that hospital bed. I have never seen him look that bad before. He had a black and blue eye that was swollen shut and dried up blood all over his face and a tube up his nose. Turns out he broke his arm and some ribs and his face is all cut up. They thought his leg might be broken too but luckily it wasn't. Can you imagine having a broken arm and broken leg and broken ribs! My poor dad has had a rough day to say the least but I am so thankful that he is okay. I am so grateful to the woman who saw him fall because if it weren't for her I don't know if he would have made it. He was unconscious for about 10 minutes and would not have been able to call an ambulance. I can't even imagine what could have happened. I am so grateful that my dad is safe and that his injuries weren't any worse than they are. My dad is so amazing and I am so lucky to have him for my dad. I hope my dad recovers quick, the poor guy will have a rough couple of months but we are so happy that he is alright.

2 comments:

Pattypro said...

Wow! So glad he wasn't more seriously hurt. I'll be praying for his complete healing.

Unknown said...

glad to hear everything is okay! kristy you are so stinkin cute, love looking at your blog you guys have the cutest little boy ever.